Auto SELF Made Pool
You've now got two delicious flavors of SELF-SELF Made Pool to choose from: Auto-compounding, and Manual. Read on to learn more!
Auto SELF and Manual SELF Pools
With both pools, you can simply stake your SELF tokens to earn more SELF tokens.
But there are some differences:
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your SELF by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Stake your SELF and forget about it! The SELF you stake in this Made Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The “automatic” compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- Does not deposit MADE to your wallet upon staking
- 0.1% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more SELF in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest was 1 SELF , then 0.02 SELF would be subtracted as the performance fee.
The SELF collected via the unstaking fee and performance fee is burned every week as part of the regular SELF token burns.
This is a good thing for SELF holders because it reduces the overall amount of SELF tokens in existence, which helps reduce inflation.
Simple: stake your SELF , but only withdraw after 72 hours (if you need to). This way you only pay the performance fee, and not the unstaking fee.
Auto SELF Bounty: 0.05% of all Auto SELF pool users’ pending yield
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping out by activating the Auto SELF Pool’s compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of SELF you receive will be greater than the BNB fees you’ll spend to submit the blockchain transaction!