Using SMBSwap without Centralized Exchanges
You don't need an account with Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx or any other centralized exchange to start using SMBSwap!
SMBSwap is a decentralized application. That means, unlike Binance or other centralized platforms, you don't need to register account to use it. The only thing you need is a crypto wallet. So how can you get crypto onto SMBSwap without using a centralized exchange?
In this tutorial, we'll guide you through the process of using "cross-chain bridges" to transfer your assets into your BNB Smart Chain wallet so you can start using SMBSwap.
You can use a variety of different cross-chain bridges to transfer tokens from Ethereum (or other networks) onto BNB Smart Chain.
The following tutorials demonstrate moving USDT from a variety of different blockchains to BNB Smart Chain, using three different cross-chain bridges:
Binance Bridge (Recommended)
Binance Bridge may be the easiest bridge to use for moving assets onto BNB Smart Chain (BSC).
In the following example, we'll show you how to move USDT from TRON blockchain to BSC using Binance Bridge.
The process is about the same for moving from Ethereum to BSC.
- 1.Prepare your TRON wallet with USDT and some TRX for bandwidth (gas).
- 2.Since Binance Bridge only supports MetaMask and Binance Chain Wallet. If you are using other wallet apps, we recommend you to import your wallet into MetaMask.
- 4.Connect your MetaMask or BNB Smart Chain wallet.
- 5.Select TRX Network as "From", BNB Smart Chain Network as "To". Then type in the amount of USDT you want to transfer.
- 6.Additionally you can ask Binance Bridge to swap some BNB for you in the process of moving your USDT from TRON to BSC. This is particularly helpful when you are new to BNB Smart Chain with a fresh wallet, and need some BNB for gas.
- 7.Double check the “Destination” field is showing the correct BNB Smart Chain wallet address you’ve connected.
- 8.Click “Next”. And choose the fourth option.WARNING: You can only send funds from a blockchain wallet (in this case, TRON). If your funds are under some other centralised exchange, please move them to blockchain wallet first.
- 9.Make sure everything is correct, click “Next”.
- 10.Finally, please follow the on-screen instruction, use your blockchain wallet (in this case, TRON wallet) and send funds to the given address. Please make sure:
- 1.The address is correct.
- 2.Complete in one single transaction.
- 3.Complete within the deadline. (shown below as countdown)
- 11.Once you complete the transaction. You should receive your fund in BNB Smart Chain wallet in a few minutes. After that, you can start using SMBSwap to swap some tokens on BNB Smart Chain!
Let's try moving USDT from Polygon (MATIC) blockchain to BSC using AnySwap.
- 1.Prepare your Polygon (MATIC) wallet with USDT and some MATIC for gas.
- 2.Since AnySwap only supports MetaMask, OKEx Wallet and Coin98 Wallet. If you are using other wallet apps, we recommend you to import your wallet into MetaMask.
- 4.Connect your wallet and switch your network to Polygon (MATIC) Mainnet.
- 5.Select USDT on MATIC mainnet as "From", and USDT on BSC mainnet as "To". Then type in the amount of USDT you want to transfer.
- 6.Click "Approve USDT" to approve your USDT.
- 7.Additionally if you want AnySwap to deposit your USDT into another BSC address. Please use the "+ Send To" button.
- 8.Click "Swap" and complete your final cross-chain transactions.
- 9.The entire process will take around 10-30 minutes to complete depends on how congested the network is.
- 10.Once finished. You should receive your fund in your BSC wallet. Now you can start using SMBSwap to swap some tokens on BNB Smart Chain!
⚠️ O3 Swap is in beta. Please trade at your own risk.
Let's try using O3 Hub to moving USDT from ERC-20 blockchain to BNB Smart Chain.
- 1.Prepare your ERC-20 (Ethereum Mainnet) wallet with USDT and some ETH for gas.
- 2.Since O3 Hub only supports MetaMask and O3 Wallet. If you are using other wallet apps, we recommend you to import your wallet into MetaMask.
- 4.Connect your MetaMask or O3 wallet for both ETH and BSC. And switch your network in MetaMask to Ethereum Mainnet.
- 5.Select ERC-20 USDT as “You pay”, and BEP-20 USDT as "You will receive". Then type in the amount of USDT you want to transfer.
- 6.Double check the “To” field is showing the correct BNB Smart Chain wallet address you’ve connected.
- 7.Make sure everything is correct. Click "Swap".
- 8.Follow the on-screen instructions to approve your USDT, and complete the final cross-chain transaction.
- 9.The entire process will take around 10-30 minutes to complete depends on how congested the network is. You can keep track of the progress on history tab.
- 10.Once finished. You should receive your funds in your BSC wallet. Now you can start using SMBSwap to swap some tokens on BNB Smart Chain!