Burned Weekly (PID 20)
In addition to the above, a dynamic amount of SELF is also minted to the Dev address at a rate of 9.09%. This means that if 100 SELF are harvested, then 9.09 SELF are minted in addition and sent to the Dev Address.
All SELF minted to the Dev address is burned in the weekly burn and never enters circulation.
As such, we haven't included it in the above emission rate.
Reward/block (% of emission)
Reward/block (total SELF)
Total Daily SELF Emission
As well as the above, SELF is also burned in the following ways:
- 0.0575% of every trade made on SMBSwap v2
- 100% of SELF sent to the Dev address
- 20% of SELF spent on lottery tickets
- 2% of every yield harvest from all the flexible staking positions in SELF Made pool
To confirm that the circulating SELF supply shown on the SMBSwap homepage is correct:
- 1.Head to the SELF token contract on BscScan and see how much SELF is held by the Burn Address. That's the total amount of SELF that's been burned (removed from circulation forever and, thus, impossible to ever retrieve).
- 2.Now subtract this burned amount from the "Total Supply" that BscScan shows.
- 3.The resulting number gives you the actual SELF supply.
Read more about SELF's deflationary mechanics on the next page.