Migrate Your Stakings
Migrate your farms and pools staking to the new SMBSwap MasterChef
In order to keep earning staking rewards, you will need to migrate your farms and pools staking to the new MasterChef. Relax, it's gonna be easy.
But wait! Do I need to migrate?
You need to migrate if you are:
- Farming on SMBSwap Farms.
- Staking in SMBSwap SELF Made Pools (Manual, Auto).
*other Made Pools aren’t affected
There are two steps in the migration helper. In the first step, you should see a list of SELF Made Pools and farms you are currently staking.
Click "Unstake All" on each of the farms and pools to unstake all your assets.
After unstaking, click "Go to Stake" to proceed to step 3.
Here you should see the brand new SELF Made pool and the new farms. Before staking, you will need to enable them.
Click "Enable" to enable staking on each of the farms and the SELF Made pool. If you are using a mobile device, please click the “v” (downward arrow) to expand the card while looking for the "Enable" button.
After enabling, you will be able to start staking in the pool and farms.
SELF Made Pool
For SELF Made pool. Please:
- 1.Click "Flexible" under the "Stake SELF" section.
- 2.Enter the amount of SELF you want to stake.
- 3.Click "Confirm".
The locked (fixed-term) staking option will become available a few days after the migration. You will be able to convert your flexible staking position to a locked one. To learn more about the new SELF syrup pool with fixed-term staking, please check out this doc.
For farms, please:
- 1.Click "Stake".
- 2.Enter the amount of LP tokens you want to stake.
- 3.Click "Confirm"
You are now staking in the new MasterChef and continue earning SEKF rewards! Click "Finish" to go back and explore some other great products SMBSwap offers.
- 1.You will be able to migrate at any time. There’s no time limit.
- 2.It’s better to migrate sooner so you can continue to earn rewards from farms and pools.
To achieve a smooth migration, lock (fixed-term) staking will be enabled a few days after the migrations.
It might be due to the farm being discontinued before the migration. Please:
- 1.Go to Farms.
- 2.Choose “Finished” at the top of the farm list.
- 3.Click “Check out v1 farms” to look for your farm.